You can configure whether and when your customers will receive the following types of system e-mails:
Traffic Limit and Disk Quota Warnings
(version 2.09 and higher)
When customers approach their traffic limit or disk quota, they get respective e-mail warnings.
To choose how closely to the limit these warnings will be issued:
- Select User Warnings in the Settings menu.
- Specify when users will be e-mailed. Choose if the accounts will be suspended:
Note: This option won't suspend unpaid accounts. They can be suspended only manually.
version 2.1 and higher
When creating plans with plan wizards, you choose whether you
want H-Sphere to e-mail invoices to users right as they buy resources.
With e-mail invoicing on, customers will receive invoices for every
single bill entry, e.g. overlimit traffic.
Invoices are sent from the e-mail address specified in the Look and Feel menu -> Company Info.
With e-mail invoicing off, customers will get no invoices, even at the end of the billing period.
To turn e-mail invoicing on or off:
- Start a plan edit wizard.
- On the first step scroll down to the Settings section.
- Check the E-mail invoice notification box.
- Complete the wizard.
After signup, users can change this option in their accounts.
To turn automatic invoicing ON or OFF for all your customers regardless of their current settings:
- Select Other in the E.MANAGER menu.
- Click ON or OFF in the E-mail invoicing section:
Forcing e-mail invoicing on or off overrides current user settings.
However it doesn't prevent customers from switching
this option back afterwards for their own accounts.